The Old town of Nice is the historical heart of the city… at the very beginning, during the 2nd century before Christ the people “Ligures” and Greek (Nikaia) settled on the hill of the castle; it is only during the 13th century that the Nicois decided to settle further down, building narrow streets and high buildings. The destruction of the walls ordered in 1706 by Louis the 14th, allowed the extension of the city toward the Saleya square and the Lympia port, the Saint Francois de Paule district.
Est. 1980, EXPERT ADVICE.
Sales and rentals, Vieux Nice district.